Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Making Money from Amazon

When I first got back to blogging in earnest this year, I added an Amazon affiliate widget to the sidebar of my primary site, Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. I also add Amazon links to various review posts (books, music, DVDs, Keurig coffee). Over a couple of months, I have earned $4.00 on just my own Amazon purchases. Now, I can't really complain about something for nuthin'. However, I have noticed that Amazon doesn't give me credit for purchases unless I click on the link or widget and use my Amazon one-click settings to pay for my purchase and ship it immediately. So now I'm smart, and that's what I'll do when I'm ordering my own stuff from Amazon via my blog. However, what are the odds that any of my loyal readers would actually take that route to purchase?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have the Amazon widget - I didn't realise you could order your own stuff via your own widget. Is this really the case because if so I've missed out on a packet! All those Christmas presents...