Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Since I started my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives blog, I have signed up for a number of different sites for different purposes. At some point, I will come back here and post links, but for now, you'll find them all on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives in my sidebar:

  • BlogExplosion: helps drive traffic to blogs, but also exposes bloggers to other people's blogs ("OPB") for ideas and fun along the way;
  • Smorty:
    Get Paid to Write!


    http://www.smorty.com/?B=9790
    pays bloggers to write posts about advertisers. I earned $30 with Smorty during my first week of posting and I have another $54 pending from my second week's posts. However, it is clear from their online forums ("no opportunities in two weeks" or "when will we get paid") over the past week that Smorty is at least temporarily troubled;
  • PayPerPost: pays bloggers to write posts about advertisers. PayPerPost will probably end up paying me the most. I've earned $94.87 in just four days and eight posts; PayPerPost's top earner is closing in on $20,000 after a little more than a year's work. However, PPP may also have caused the Google PageRank on my primary site to go from 2 to a big fat zero. To make it up to their posties, however, Izea (the company that owns PPP) has set up its own ranking system, IzeaRanks;
  • Sponsored Reviews: pays bloggers to write posts about advertisers, who buy reviews on your site.

1 comments:

Sandy M said...

I'm new at all this, but am already starting to see money and I love it. My question is...once Google slaps you, I was a 4 and am now a 2; do you ever get that score up again? Just wondering, Thanks