Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ning Social Networking

Ning Social Networking must be getting hot. Yesterday my friend Deb e-mailed me about her new social network, Jersey Biters, a companion to her Jersey food blog, Jersey Bites. After I joined Jersey Biters, Ning invited me to start my own social network, so I launched the Roxiticus Desperate Housewives social network (see link in sidebar) and invited a couple of friends to join. I suspect my Bestest Pal won't be far behind in launching his own social network. Then today, I visited my BlogExplosion friend Matt's blog, and found that he was promoting the FohBoh (Voice of the Global Restaurant Industry) social network on Ning....you can join it through a link on Matt's blog.

1 comments:

--josh-- said...

By the way I meant to say-- Rex has 6-pack abs? Impressive... I on the other hand have an entire keg. But which, I ask you, do you really want in an emergency?